Getting employees to embrace change
A forward-looking company is a company that is constantly evolving. Unfortunately, not many people like change. La Plume Media is happy to help employees keep up with your company’s transition. Whether in terms of setting up a new performance management system, increasing the internal cohesion within the organization, working across the various borders and barriers, embedding a core value, or implementing a safety culture. La Plume Media is ready to advise, implement and provide support.
Implementing change in five steps
- La Plume Media will discuss the change to be realized with management. Together, we will identify the current situation within the company, the desired result after the transition and the biggest challenges in the transition phase.
- La Plume Media will interview a number of employees. How do they feel about their current working conditions? What is going well? What could be improved? How do they envisage the transition? What would be the possible advantages and disadvantages?
- Identifying the communications tools needed: which channels have already been set up within the company? What can we use? And what else needs to be set up?
- La Plume Media will then come up with a concrete communications/change plan. This includes not only our findings and advice, but also a specification of the various communication tools. In other words: what will the approach be, how are we going to reach employees, using what means and when.
- Naturally, regular evaluations will also be carried out.